The best time to put your brand online was 10 years ago,
The second best time is NOW!
If you’re an art and culture start-up, a business, or a personality wishing to create a relevant and unique online presence as an extension of your work and brand building needs, get in touch.
What I can help you with
- Discovering and building on the best social media channels to engage with your audience.
- Researching, Brainstorming, and creating social media posts. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Finding the best hashtags & monitoring them in your market.
- Content Research and Creation for Email Marketing (Newsletters).
- Website Development, Design and Content Strategy.
What you get out of it
- A recognizable and authentic voice for your brand.
- A growing brand story with historical context and insights to share.
- Engagement with a relevant audience that cares about your brand.
- Inspiring and encouraging a spirit of discovery and curiosity through your social media.
- A bank of relatable, shareable and interesting content.
Art and Culture Brands I’ve Helped Build (While I thought I wasn’t doing anything™)
Inky Memo – stationery brand
- Website development and content strategy
- Social media planning and implementation
- Newsletter research, layout and monitoring
Playpen Performing Arts Trust – theatre company
- Community engagement and growth through social media channels – Facebook, Instagram
- List management and newsletter curation and content dissemination
Minjal Kadakia – calligraphy artist
- Instagram brand building, content design and planning
- WordPress site architecture, theme selection, content and administration
Keystone Designs – interior design studio
- Research, content and implementation of a social media calendar for Instagram
- Brand related keyword and hashtag monitoring
- Handling consumer queries on Instagram
- Instagram insights and analytics
Swardhara Events – music and performance
- Facebook, Instagram and social media management
- Newsletter content and audience list management
- Website content, wireframing, architecture, and administration
To discuss your particular project, your goals for your online presence and building a brand in the art and culture space, contact me.